It's no longer enough to say the highest purpose for those working in business is to donate their profits to charities that work in God's name.
Instead of investing in public stock so the profits can accumulate to be given away later, innovative Christian givers are looking to invest in companies that do both – earn money and accomplish kingdom good. Impact Foundation makes it easy for you to invest charitable assets in companies or charities that advance an important social purpose while earning a profit.
Entrepreneurial donors find investment freedom and compounding impact with their charitable capital through a new tool called an Impact Fund.
- Found success in business and have an eye for the wealth creation opportunities presented by impact investing
- Desire to blend the best of charity with the best of business
- Have charitable assets in a private foundation or donor advised fund and want to maximize their impact
- Possess time horizon and risk tolerance typical of private investors
Benefits of impact investing with charitable assets
- 40% Headstart Get 40% (some states 50%) of your capital back right away in the form of a charitable tax deduction
- Investment Freedom - select the deals that align with your goals
- Compounding Impact - Investing in an impact company accomplishes kingdom good plus returns fuel future giving
- Cutting edge - the #1 trend in philanthropy for 2015 and 2016
impact investing - putting capital to work in businesses and charities that seek a measurable social, environmental and/or spiritual gain alongside financial return