Invest Charitable Assets in Business with Purpose
Entrepreneurial donors find investment freedom and compounding impact with their charitable capital through a new type of donor advised fund called an Impact Fund.
OPEN A FUND
Benefits of an Impact Fund
- 40% Headstart Get 40% (some states 50%) of your capital back right away in the form of a charitable tax deduction
- Investment Freedom - select the deals that align with your goals
- Compounding Impact - Investing in an impact company accomplishes kingdom good plus returns fuel future giving
- Cutting edge - the #1 trend in philanthropy for 2015 and 2016
- Found success in business and have an eye for the wealth creation opportunities presented by impact investing
- Desire to blend the best of charity with the best of business
- Have charitable assets in a private foundation or donor advised fund and want to maximize their impact
- Possess time horizon and risk tolerance typical of private investors
You can find a lot more detail about Impact Funds in our Program Guidelines, available online HERE.